Shipping & Returns
General Shipping Policies
- Shipping is determined on a product by product basis. Typically all orders items are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days from Alachua, FL.
- Our designated shipping days are Thursdays & Fridays (U.S.), so most orders from the proceeding week will ship on one of these two days, unless volume is very high.
- Larger orders (orders containing more than 5 items) and orders that contain sets of more than one item may take up to 7 business days to ship. Some orders will take longer because of the nature of the item purchased.
- Processing time is separate from shipping time. Processing time is how long it takes to make and label and pack your order, and shipping time is the time in which your order will be in transit to you.
- Shipping times are not guaranteed (by us and USPS). If you select the 2-3 day Priority shipping, USPS does not guarantee that it will arrive in 2-3 days, but they do their best.
- If you have a concern or question about an item that you purchased and are awaiting its arrival, let us know.
- We are not responsible for any duties collected on international orders. We have no control if customs holds the package and delays or prevents delivery.
- Please be certain all shipping information is correct BEFORE clicking ”Confirm Payment.” Salt and C is not responsible for packages lost due to incorrect shipping information. If your order is returned to us because of an incorrect address, you will have to pay to have it reshipped.
- We pack orders only using eco-friendly materials which could include recyclable paper, reused packing peanuts, or reused packing paper. No plastic or bubble wrap will ever be used to pack orders.
- Our current shipping prices are based on an online calculation rate according to the United States Postal Service.
- All orders over $50 automatically ship for FREE (USPS First Class).
- Wholesale orders are typically shipped via UPS and prices vary on order size
- Wholesale orders may take up to 3 weeks to process.
- Invoicing for the product will be sent prior to shipping and the shipping cost will be invoiced after the order is sent.
- International shipping costs are currently at a fixed rate. Select "First Class International" at checkout. Orders weighing up to 8oz have an international shipping cost of $15.00 (USD). Orders weighing more than 8oz have an international shipping cost of $23.00 (USD).
- We currently have international shipping available to the follow countries: Canada, the UK, and Australia. We will offer more shipping options as we grow. Please reach out to us if you are not in one of the countries listed and you would like to place an order and we will make the necessary accommodations.
- International customers: please let us know if you have any problems with shipping options at checkout. We will help you as quickly as possible to remedy the problem.
- International orders may take longer to arrive. Customs may delay delivery which is beyond our control.
- Buyer is responsible for any imposed duties on order.
Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept returns or exchanges. We will accept order cancellations within 24 hours.
If there is an error in your order or a shipping issue, we will pay for the shipping as well as the replacement or correction of the order.
All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Salt and C LLC.